Welcome to the Press Area for the Richard III and Henry VII Experience – both part of the JORVIK Group of Attractions
The image library below contains a selection of images available for use in publications. If additional images are required, please contact the press office. Images below must be credited to York Archaeological Trust.
Latest Press Releases
- York’s Medieval Attractions Commemorate England’s Bloodiest Battle This March 14.03.16
- A Feast fit for a King! – JORVIK Group offer a time-travelling gastronomic treat during York’s Food and Drink Festival 01.09.15
- Medieval Soldier Gets 21st Century Treatment at Monk Bar 6/7/15
- Changing our understanding of medieval warfare: Europe’s first battlefield handgun goes on display at Richard III Experience in York 13/3/15
- Exploded Gun Brings the Story of Richard III into the Modern Age 12/3/15
- UK’s Largest Medieval Festival Trains Knights for Peak Fitness 24/07/14
- From Royals to Rebels 24/07/14
- Knights Of Yore Meet City Knights To Prepare For Yorkshire Medieval Festival 10/07/14
- Programme Launched for Yorkshire Medieval Festival 10/07/14
- New Pass Launched to Explore York’s Top Three Medieval Attractions 24/03/14
- New Visitor Experiences planned for York’s Monk Bar and Micklegate Bar 23.02.14
Filming and Photography
If you would like to use either Monk Bar or Micklegate Bar as a location for filming or photography, please download the contract below and return with details of your request. Please notify us of any requirements including approximate dates and timings for the shoot, as well as the equipment that will be used.
Charges are levied for filming and photography in certain circumstances:
- Where the images are to be sold for profit
- Where the filming is for fictional purposes or for a programme not directly promoting the Richard III or Henry VII Experiences as a visitor destination
For news items or feature opportunities, filming requests are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and fees may be waived.
For press, film and photography enquiries:
Marketing Manager, The JORVIK Group of Attractions
Tel: 01904 543433
Head of Marketing, The JORVIK Group of Attractions
Tel: 01904 543426
To save images on a PC: Click on images to enlarge. Right-click and select ‘Save Picture As…’ or ‘Save Image As’.
To save images on a MAC: Click on images to enlarge. Right-click or Control + Click and select ‘Save Image As’.